Poudre River Trail Corridor, Inc. is a non-profit organization that relies heavily on the hard work and generosity of volunteers.
21 miles of pavement, grasses, native plants and trees takes a great deal of effort to maintain. In addition, we have special events where we need volunteers to help promote, organize, fill event positions, and clean-up.
Volunteers are needed for the following opportunities:
- Mowing and Weed trimming
- Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance
- Noxious Weed Pulling
- Adopt-a-trail groups - adopt a section of the trail
- Organize a volunteer event or educational event on the trail for:
- Earth Week, April 22nd - 26th (Earth Day - Monday, April 22nd)
- River Cleanup Week, May
- National Trails Day, June 1st
- Colorado Cares Day, July
- National Public Lands Day, September 28th
- Serve Outside September
- Make A Difference Day, October 22nd
- Community Events
- The Poudre Trail-athlon - May, 11th 2013
- The Poudre River Trail Challenge - August 24th, 2013
- Trail Ambassador Program beginning in Summer 2013
- ...And much more!!
You can make a difference. We are happy to coordinate and create projects that fit the needs of your group. Commit to once a month, once a week, or a one time project. We are happy to work with your schedule.
Please contact our office to find out more.
Poudre River Trail Corridor, Inc.
Tom Selders, Trail Manager
1100 10th Street, #210
Greeley, CO 80634
Thank you, we couldn't do it without your help!